Saturday, January 2, 2010

Winter Play Days




Hello all remember me ??? been a while, well Christmas is over ( sing Hallelujah ) and between sorting through my past estate season finds getting ready to start listing again on eBay, full on, I've also made a few crafting treasures.

~♥~ First is a darling little Easter basket, made from a vintage flared milk bottle cap,

I added a bit of tatted trim to the edge, a curled old wire handle, made a few tiny Easter eggs, out of Paper Clay ( Thanks Laurie ).

Then for the grass I used a small piece of llama fur ( not my first pick, but gotta use what ya have handy ), I sprayed on a bit of water downed pink paint then sprinkled with mica.

And to finish it off I added the adorable tiny ceramic bunny, I'm delighted with the way it turned out..

1 comment:

  1. How cleverly you made the llama hair look like Easter grass! I never would have known! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete